Fast and effective central heating system flushing with ongoing protection
- Removes virtually ALL suspended black iron oxide in ONE pass
- System flushing could now be achieved in as little as TWO hours
- Effective system flushing results with ongoing protection
- Cleanser remains concentrated within the system throughout the process
- Cleanser remains heated within the system throughout the process – More effective
- Saves water – Disposal ONLY at the end of the process
- Effective, ongoing protection for the boiler for improved performance and efficiency
With lifetime system protection
While power-flushing is extremely effective when carried out by a qualified engineer, it’s a fact that the build-up of iron oxide is an ongoing issue within the system.
MagnaCleanse delivers an extremely effective solution because it not only removes just as much sludge from the system in the majority of cases, it also provides ongoing lifetime protection with the installation of a MagnaClean domestic filter. The process enables installers to carry out a routine system flush in as little as two hours providing a potentially more productive and profitable flushing solution for central heating professionals.
MagnaCleanse Flushing Process
Watch the video below to see how it works…